Cult Zeros' total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by Cult Zeros to the customer, together with any postage costs incurred. Cult Zeros shall not be liable for any consequential customer loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. Cult Zeros cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions stated in the online catalogue. Customers' statutory rights are not affected by this statement.
You can check online when you browse the catalogue. If you have any queries and need to speak to someone, please email customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. I'm afraid we cannot ensure permanent availability of all items, although we try our hardest. Some goods sell much better than we predict; lead times in the industry are also irritatingly long. If something is out of stock, we'll always give you the best information we can on anticipated delivery dates
Guarantee & returns policy
Due to our t-shirts being custom-made, we only accept returns if the shirt is damaged on receipt of there is an error on our part. We urge you to look at our sizes guide on the Products/Colours page on the site. We offer a straight replacement or full cash refund as well as a refund on the postage.
To return a t-shirt simply follow these steps
1. Print off a copy of your order emailed to you when you placed your order and indicate on it whether you would like an exchange or a refund;
2. Please take your parcel(s) to your nearest post office - we recommend that you send returns by registered post. Please always obtain proof of postage when returning a parcel. We always try to process returns as soon as they arrive. However, during really busy periods, please allow up to 28 days for your return or exchange to be processed. Please note that refunds bought as gifts can only be given to the original payer, and if you decide to swap an item, we can't stop the payer knowing.
Send items to;
15 Queen Street
Legal statements on returns
Returning any item within 28 days will be taken as notice of cancellation of your order (or part of your order). Goods are provided to you on approval and legal title to the goods will not pass to you until the 28 days post-delivery period has expired. On receipt of the goods, Cult Zeros will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required. On returned goods on which you have received a discount/offer, that discount/offer will no longer apply if you fall below the discount/offer threshold. The contract in respect of sale of goods between Cult Zeros and you requires that you return the goods to Cult Zeros on cancellation. The costs of returning goods to Cult Zeros are borne by you. Cult Zeros can arrange for delivery of products to you if required; this constitutes a separate contract between you and Cult Zeros. In this case, a charge will be made by Cult Zeros for packing, handling and delivery of goods. Your statutory rights continue in force.
You will be glad to know that we run long term tests on our t-shirts in order to monitor their quality. Like with all things there are some do's and don'ts when it comes to cleaning (after all you wouldn't wash your car using sandpaper, would you?). We strongly advise you wash and iron your t-shirt as follows:
1. Wash your t-shirt at a maximum temperature of 40 degrees Celsius
2. Do not use bleach or any substance which has a bleaching agent in it.
3. Do not dry clean your t-shirt.
4. Iron your t-shirt at a medium temperature.
5. Do not iron directly onto the design but you may iron on the back of the t-shirt, ie so that there are two layers of cotton between the iron and the design, at a medium temperature in order to iron out any wrinkles in the design which may occur during a wash cycle.
Please follow this advice as we cannot be held responsible for the quality of the t-shirt or the design if this advice is not followed.
All Cult Zeros online purchases take place in a safe environment using the latest security technology to protect our customers.
We encrypt your credit card information to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version 3 support this security.
Your payment details are held in an encrypted format until we process your order. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
If you are still not convinced about the safety of shopping through Paypal you can wire the money. Details are given when ordering.
We are open 24/7 – though you'll unlikely to get a response from us when Fulham or Oxford are playing!